Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Snakeman in the Park


I went out again on Sunday to Little Mountain Park and did a few more Snakeman pictures. I had fun, met some interesting people out walking their dogs, handed out some cards so who knows... business my way perhaps ;)
This particular image was removed from my, MySpace because it apparently violated their image policy WTF!! Can you see anything even remotely offensive in this image?? I can't and neither can anyone else I've shown it too. So I sent their security department a very angry letter because it's NOT the first time that they have removed one of my images with that BS excuse... I have still yet to hear back from them and that was almost two days ago that I emailed them Grrrr... Things like that just REALLY burn my bacon! To top it off (and I did mention this to them) the pictures were taken in a very public park, people take their dogs and kids there, have picnics, hike the trails, etcetera.
Anyways, enough of my rant ;) you can see the other images from this set on my Deviant Art if you like. Feel free to comment :D

No comments: