Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Art




I've been working on some new artwork lately involving my little red toy-like robot placing him in varous situations and setings. I'm managing to get so awsome pieces out of this little experiment, but in reality I'm trying to come up with a look and a feel for a science fiction story that I've been meaning to work on ever since high school, lol boy that was a long time ago ;).

It's slow going because I'm using multiple techniques to achieve the look I'm after but I think I'm getting there. Once I have a look I can work on refining my storyline. Don't expect to see the finished story anytime soon though, I have a great deal to do on it. In the meantime I'm getting some great milage out of my experimentations with concepts and ideas using my little red robot.

No comments: