Friday, October 10, 2008

Because of the Rain


I went out for an extra long run today down my Fort Gibralter route because yesterday it was raining all day and I was on my butt in front of the computer working on a new design for my online products sites like Cafe Press, Printfection and Zazzle, so I figured I needed the extra long run today to make up for not going out yesterday.
I didn't eat properly yesterday either so I sure felt the impact of that on top of an extra long run, by the time I was about half way there I started to feel a little drained of energy. It's true what they say about a proper diet & exercise, if you've ever done that, gone out for a really long walk or run the day after eating nothing but crap all day before you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. But I managed to push myself through the whole route. I think after lunch I'll take a walk to the Forks... Hmmm or better still take a lunch with me and eat it down at the Forks Boat Dock... now there is a simply smashing idea ;)

No comments: