Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not much Shakin

Not too much new to report, I've been out bike riding once this week, running almost every morning lol weather permitting that is ;) haven't snaped any new pix though, sorry... I just have not seen anything that jumped out at me that said "Photo op" ;)

I've been uploading designs to my online shops
.
Spent the weekend watching the Friday the 13th movies.

Spent a little time working on my Ray Gun for my Halloween costume that I probably won't go anywhere with :(

I've been out to one of my favorite pubs "Burbon St. Pool Hall" a few times for a delicious Buger & Fries and a Fort Gary Pale Ale to wash it all down with :P

I'll probably go see a movie this week, lol not sure what playing that's worth seeing though, I'll have to checkout winnipegmovies.com to see.

No comments: