Thursday, September 11, 2008

Waking Up In Zentai

Sleeping in Zentai is such a wonderfull feeling, waking up slowly in the morning is even more erotic. I get so excited that it's hard to fight the urge to masterbate because then afterwards I would feel like going back to sleep again, lol I wouldn't get any artwork done that way ;)
But on a long weekend or it's sometimes wonderfuly erotic to do that, sleep in and play.
For those who are wondering WTF! Hey I'm a firm believer in "You shouldn't knock it until you've tried it!" I hear that satin or silk bed sheets are equally erotic as well, I can see that so at some point I'll have to invest in some because I can imagine how the sheets would feel cool and slipery against a tightly clad spandexed body.... Mmmmm... Later cool cats... I'll be in my bunk! :D

No comments: