Friday, September 12, 2008

Dark Gothic Zentai Video Project

This is a first in a short series of experimental Zentai videos with Gothic, macabre, and dark bondage appeal put into them, a little mix of sex and death, the death/orgasmic spasm ;) just artistic visual performance art really, nothing serious, suggestive imagery perhaps mixed with Gothic eerie background music. Purposely converted into black and white footage, with an old movie look put into them to help create a mood and atmosphere... hopefully that is lol.

I'm calling them the Zentai Dark Arts, hopefully they will work out like the creative vision I have, of course a lot will depend on the footage being shot and the environment, props etcetera. I like this first one although in retrospect I think I could have trimmed some of the footage a bit and done something different with the background music but video editing and creating is something of a new medium for me, it's going to take some time getting used to.

Anyways :) Comments and opinions are welcome, especially if it's creative criticism ;)

No comments: