Friday, February 25, 2011

My Unity FPS 3D game progress

OK so I figured a use for my on just Idle Zombie Alien because in the beginning part of my game I figure I'll have one live alien walking or just standing around all dazed and confused, maybe "Shell Shocked" is a better word, he's not supposed to attack, but he can be shot, I gave him the character damage script and his "dead replacement" which is one of the "rag dolls" but I notice after he's shot his eyes drop out of his head for some reason, I don't know why that is??? But he dies real well, even gave him a cool alien death sound when he kicks it too. lol



Also a continuing frustration is my blasted muzzle flash on my machine gun is on all the time, I can't seem to figure out what is going on there, I keep comparing the way my setup is to the FPS tutorial on the Unity 3D web site and they both look the same so it's REALLY starting to piss me off not being able to figure out what is going on there!?! I think what I might try and do is see if I can copy their FPS Controller into my project folder and just add my weapons and see if that is where the problem is, if that doesn't work I'll try the same thing with the machine gun, if that fails I just don't frakin know!!





No comments: