Saturday, August 28, 2010

Got Brains

Just Remember Who Has the Brains Around Here! lol As promised I headed out Friday to do another shoot with my new brain prop I got from Twisted Grins on eBay, this time in my other shiny black Zentai, I knew it was going to be another hot day so I was glad I chose this suit, kept the sun off me while out bike riding for a good 4 1/2 hours.

Snapped this series out at my favorite vacant field before heading out to Assiniboine park for lunch and to just relax. We had another good breeze blowing so that made it even more enjoyable being out on my bike for so long. You can check out the whole series on my Deviant Art if you like. I just picked out these three because they were few of my favorites from the series.

I touched up this series in Lightroom using the Direct Positive preset because I really liked the high contrast and darker colors it presented and then a little additional tweaking.

No comments: