Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alien Hunter

Saturday was another very warm day perfect for a bike ride, this time I remembered to take along my Steam Punk styled Ray Gun for another sci-fi shoot out at my favorite vacant field close to Mission street. My head was getting pretty hot running back and forth to set up the camera for each shot and the Mosquitoes were pretty bad today so I was not going to stay any longer than I could stand lol











I managed I think to get some really good shots I can use, this one has to be one of my absolute favorites from this shoot. I'll no doubt rework this one in Painter and Photoshop.















Cloudier skies for casted for Sunday so I'm not yet sure if it's just going to be a morning run to the Forks and back or a bike ride and possibly more photo shooting, I'll have to see what I feel like... most likely go for the bike ride option though even though it's supposed to get close to 30 degrees Celsius, I'll be cool as a cucumber in my skinsuit while riding.

No comments: