Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day After Canada Day in Dark Red Zentai














































The day after Canada Day (Friday) I decided to go out for a bike ride to Assiniboine Park via the Forks, Wolsley area and through Bruce park, but first I went out to my favorite isolated field to do some Zentai pictures with my Dark Maroon red Zentai suit. The weather was calling for rain in the afternoon but looking at the sky I figured most likely later afternoon so I would have a good portion of the afternoon to enjoy outdoors. Surprisingly for such a nice Saturday there was not really a lot of people out at the parks, unlike yesterday where Assiniboine Park was bumper to bumper traffic people looking for that perfect spot to have a picnic. The Forks market area especially so.

No comments: