Sunday, July 4, 2010

Canada Day long weekend Day 3 - Blue Zentai





























Canada Day long weekend day 3 (Saturday), they had for casted severe thundershowers for later on that day and although it did rain and thunder a little in the early morning the sky cleared up quickly so out on the bike I went to my favorite isolated field to shoot some pictures with my electric blue Zentai.
My rout for Saturday was to include a trip out to Airforce Way to have lunch and possibly shoot some pictures out by the aircraft on display, but as luck would have it, I was just heading into the Fort Gibralter trail and my front tire must have ran over some broken glass or something because my tire went flat as a pancake! Dang! that sucked I thought, Oh well it could have been worse, I could have been all the way out by Airforce Way and that would have been a long walk home pushing my bike with it's flat tire. Fortunately Fort Gibralter trail is just across the Red River from home so it's only about a 30 minute walk, I've gone out for my morning runs down that trail sometimes on the weekend so that was not too bad... On the plus side, I did get some great pictures that day,

No comments: