Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunny Weather Brings out the Zentai





































Well with all the nice sunny weather we have been having here in Winnipeg it's been just ideal to get out on my bike and explore some good spots to do outdoor Zentai shots. Some of my other favorite places like Little Mountain park have been a little to busy as of late so I've been opting for newer more isolated spots, which are tough to find in this city.
I took a set out by that isolated trail I mention in my previous posting using the auto focus setting on my Exilim digital, but as you can see they didn't turn out as expected, my camera chose to focus on the foreground in a few of the shots. I was going to delete them originally but looking at them further I thought they looked kind of neat in their own right so I saved them.
I took another set in Zentai standing along side my bike down the path that goes under the train bridge, I'll upload those in my next posting. However they are on my Deviant Art.

No comments: