Friday, June 5, 2009

New Snakeskin Zentai Pictures


I was going to post this, this morning but I was a little pressed for time as I had to go downtown to do some errands and then stop off at Bourbon pool hall for my usual death burger with poutine fries with loads of pepper lol and a few games of pool with some of my friends there.
It was not an especially nice day out this morning on my run, cloudy with only a few sunny breaks, it had been like that all day too, even a little on the chilly side with the windchill, but I braved the coolness anyways and ventured out on my run down the Fort Gibralter trail and snapped a few snakeskin Zentai pictures at my favorite big rock and then moved onto the soccer field and snapped a few more. This one is my favorite from a new set of seven images. I've only uploaded them so far to Zazzle, Red Bubble and Cafe Press, I'll upload them to my Deviant Art account tomorrow morning sometime. But they are available on some cool products in my online shops ;)

No comments: