Saturday, May 23, 2009

Out for a Run in my new Sci-fi Suit







I took my new sci-fi suit out today when I went running for some pictures. I love this suit, it's AMAZING! The fit is perfect and is made excellent quality. I had, had my eye on one of these suits for a long time but had been hesitant beacause I was a little concerned about the quality. I think it's by far one of the best suits I've bought so far. It has excellent flexibility and moves and bends as much as I can, lol not that I'm super flexible but I'm working on it, and this suit flexes very well. I'm definitely impressed with it. I'll definitely have to pick up a couple more like this one just so I have them in reserve ;)

I should also be able to do some cool UFO, Alien/Sci-fi artworks with some of these shots. Because of it's unique pattern I'm thinking this suit makes an awesome base for things like form fitting spacesuits or Star Treky-like uniforms. In any event it should prove very useful not only for exercising in but future photo/art projects as well.

No comments: