Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Outdoor Zentai Series







Today was an AWESOME day to get out and take some outdoor Zentai pictures this morning. I managed to retake some of the shots that were overexposed yesterday and this is a bonus, I managed to get some that look like I will be able to add some 3D elements into them and make some interesting alien/UFO art from this set. Some of them I want to try and place some kind of UFO landing craft into the background and maybe do some interesting lighting effects... I'll have to see what I can come up with.
Tomorrow I may try and see if I can go out and take some pictures with my Metallic Red Zentai suit. I've always wondered what type of effect that one will have outdoors against a nice sky blue backdrop, I'm of course hopping that it's as nice out tomorrow like it was today, hmmmm... We'll see.

No comments: