Thursday, May 28, 2009

Accidently New Zentai Suit


I ordered a new Zentai suit around the 15th or so, it arrived today, to my surprise NOT the pattern that was pictured in the ad. This one as you can see is a metallic black & silver Leopard print (very cool), the one I ordered was a more abstract sci-fi like pattern which I figured would work well for my UFO/Alien Zentai art. Don't get me wrong, it's a welcome surprise but it means that I still need to get that other suit ;)
This suit is apparently size XXL which according to the ad on eBay should fit up to 6 feet 5 inches in height!! Somehow I can't see that as I'm a good 6 feet 2 inches tall, slim build with a 32 inch waist and this suit is pretty snug on me, I had to REALLY work it on very carefully. These metallic suits are always a bit touchy, of course that being said I have two no make that 3 metallic black suits that fit perfectly and feel amazing... who knows maybe this one just need to be stretched out for a bit? As it is right now bending too far forwards REALLY puts some strain on the suit in some areas, the legs could be an inch longer too... but who knows... maybe after a while it will stretch out a bit in all the right places. It sure photographs very well and should be great for some abstracts.

2 comments:

lycra_angel said...

i think the suit looks great, but ou have a great body to show it off well. Metalic suits are always a bot tricky and don't last as long as they should which is a shame!

Helga said...

I think in zentai suits, it's not only for sexy people,it's up to you on how daring you are and how you would carry wearing it.