Friday, February 13, 2009

Number 12 Incident Project


Well, here is an uncomfortable project that I keep putting of for various reasons that are far to lengthy to get into here. But I've managed to start some of this project, well I nickel and dime it here and there whenever the mood strikes.

Here is my 3D rendition of the strange tools I saw laid out on a table, my original drawing done back in the late 80's is a little different, reasons being that as time went by I remembered little details like the absence of wires or tubes, although I think the "Device" may have been the only instrument that had wires but I rendered it without since they could always be added later if and when I ever become sure of that little detail.

Y'know... there is something VERY disturbing about seeing my drawing turned into a more realistic 3D image... very VERY disturbing!!
The "Needle Box" had a very strange lid that slid open somehow, although I could never see how it was attached, it just WAS and yet slid smoothly open.
The tool with the curved sort of wire comming out of the top was some sort of cutting tool, although how a thin wire-like tip could cut I do not know.
There was a strange spool of Gauze-like material.
"The Device" was some sort of scanner placed onto the back of your head.

No comments: